Squirrels - what many people don’t know is that if squirrel numbers are not control they can actually become pests. Squirrels multiply quickly and what was one or two squirrels could soon become an infestation. They kill trees by damaging the bark, they can wreak havoc on your lawn when they dig to bury nuts and worst of all, they can get into your home and cause a lot of wood damage.
Some people choose to handle squirrel problems
themselves using different methods. It is true that you can get rid of a few squirrels by using some of the techniques you find online. The problem with this approach is that it doesn’t take care of infestations – you can only catch or kill so many of them. if you want an effective solution you should turn to a professional pest removal company such as Avon Pest Control. We have a lot of experience in taking care of all kinds of infestations so you can be sure that we will take care of your squirrel problems.
Avon Pest Control has a simple but effective method of dealing with squirrels. When you call us we will come to your home and assess the best method of taking care of the problem – sometimes the problem can be taken care of without the use of chemicals. However, we don’t stop at squirrel removal
– we will look at how the squirrels got into your property in the first place and block all entrances. Here is why so many Warwickshire residents chose Avon Pest Control:
• We are fast and efficient – although they will only take a short while to take care of your squirrel problem you can be sure that we will get rid of squirrels for good.
• We have unbeatable customer service
• We charge very reasonable fees
• All the chemicals that we use to get rid of infestations are completely environmentally friendly.
So what are you waiting for? If you have noticed higher volumes of squirrels around your home, ensure you tackle the problem today; call Avon Pest Control on 07748 155 235 or visit their website, http://www.avon-pestcontrol.co.uk/pestControl/
for more information.
Labels: avon pest control, pest control warwickshire, squirrel control, squirrel infestation, squirrel problems