Dealing with black ants is a common problem for home and business owners across Yorkshire.
No truer is this then during these the scorching summer we are all experiencing, which sees a rise in ant mounds and activities all over the England and Yorkshire.
With this in mind, you need the experts at Avon Pest Control to remove ants - and other pests - from your home or businesses.
With years of extensive industry experience, we have the tools and expertise to stop ants from breeding and biting your loved ones and domesticated pets.
This is done via leading pesticides and insecticides, along with complete removal of mounds with cutting-edge equipment.
As always, never try to remove black ants on your own since they can easily swarm if danger is present.
Simply contact Avon Pest Control and we guarantee the safest and most affordable pest control treatments in the UK.
Tips for Home and Business Owners
Even with us advising home and business owners not to remove black ant mounds on their own - there are many that still prefer the DIY method.
We have listed a few ways to combat ant infestation in the your homes and yards - but if these methods fail - we are just a phone call or e-mail away.
According to DIY experts, here are a few ways to try and prevent an ant infestation in your home and or business:
• Ant sprays - these commercial sprays may or may not work on all ant breeds. Still, you can try spraying your outdoor and indoor areas to thwart off ants from entering.
• Ant poison - these are not guaranteed to stop ants from breeding or entering your properties. There are many brands to choose from so conduct adequate research before purchasing them.
• Boric acid - this is a traditional method used to tackle bug, ant and insect infestation.
Try spreading Boric acid on areas where ants may enter your home or business; garage, basement, attic, and outside the front door or side doors.
• Use containers - ants love to feed on crumbs and food particles, which they take back to their Queen and young. We recommend using containers so even the smallest ant cannot penetrate and feed on your food and snacks.
• Dispose of trash quickly - ants also love to feed on garbage and rubbish.
We recommend disposing of your trash as quickly as possible.
In fact, keep trash cans and bins as far away from your home entrances as possible.
For more information or to schedule a service appointment, simply contact us or visit our website today: http://www.avon-pestcontrol.co.uk/pestControl/antsAndBedbugs/