Flies and fleas are some of the most annoying insects across Yorkshire County.
In fact, these little pests not only irritate humans - but domesticated animals as well. They also carry diseases, which can be spread simply by their droppings and hair.
With this in mind, the experts at Avon Pest Control have the tools and expertise to rid your home or business of these critters. With years of extensive industry experience, we utilize the latest pesticides and techniques to help eradicate your property of these common pests. One phone call to 01789 293 463 or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is all you need to get the best and most affordable pest control services in the Yorkhsire area.
Getting Rid of Flies and Fleas
There are several ways to tackle fly and flea infestation in your home. However, how do you know which method works best?
After all, there are fly zappers and literally hundreds of pesticides available on the market.
At Avon Pest Control, we determine the best ways to remove flies and fleas in your home or office.
This is done with careful pest analysis and assessment techniques, which enables us to offer the following services for all new and existing customers:
- Spraying pesticides - interiors and exteriors - that eliminate flies, fleas and their young (eggs) on contact.
- Utilizing light or zap-based units (mainly outdoor) that attracts flies but eradicate them on the spot.
- Spraying pest-friendly pesticides - or advising owners on the best gels and creams to put on dogs and cat for fast flea removal.
- Removing any visible fly or flea havens and colonies - basements, crawlspaces, attics, and all interior rooms and exterior areas.
- Using mist-based pesticides that will eradicate all interior fleas and flies on the spot. However, pests and humans cannot be at home for a few hours for safety and health reasons.
Vital Tips for Fly and Pest Infestation Control
At Avon Pest Control, we are committed to the health and safety of all our customers. While we handle all pest control services for you - we also recommend the following steps in preventing flies and fleas from infesting any Yorkshire home or business:
- Patch up any holes - this helps prevent fly and flea infestation; especially if they are latched on to rodents and mice.
- Keep yards clean and trim - proper landscaping is needed to prevent insect infestation of any kind.
- Keep food containers closed - open food particles attract these pests.